This position will serve as the primary contact for the Document Generation subsystem and the web-based user interface. This positions is responsible for working with agency stakeholders to define business requirements and evaluate system designs in light of those requirements. The position will develop and manage testing of system functionality, and orchestrate implementation these systems, assisting with the production, maintenance, and delivery of user training programs.
The position serves as a program and system expert with responsibility for project management, troubleshooting and maintenance of general functions of applications that support all program areas including, but not limited to, documents, worklists, events, help screens, and security. This position also maintains and publishes program documentation such as manual materials, fact sheets, and bulletin board articles.
This position is responsible for developing and maintaining good working relations with policy and program staff within the Division’s bureaus and offices, other divisions, other departments and agencies.
looking for a strong practitioner with 5 or more years of business requirements elicitation, documentation, stakeholder communication, requirements verification and testing as a primary job responsibilities.
The individual in this position will:
• Be responsible for leading and facilitating the communication with IT staff, business customers and other stakeholders. They will provide support services to assist in the development and implementation of business intelligence.
• Understand business goals, objectives and problems. They will manage the balance between business requirements and user expectations.
• Use extensive experience as a liaison between users and technologists to drive requirements into design and construction.
• Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing processes. Consult with business units to analyze current business procedures, identify issues, and learn specific business requirements.
• Work with the team lead and manager to determine a detailed and prioritized list of objectives and activities for current and future projects.
• Troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently. Assist in the creation and maintenance of test plans. Participate in special projects as required.
• Business Analyst with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks.