Testers are responsible for performing automated and manual tests to ensure software created by developers meets the acceptance criteria and does not introduce any adverse functionality within production. Testing will also involve working with internet of things (IoT) devices like gateways, repeaters, edge devices, cloud backend system, and user facing dashboards/tools.
• Work closely with the software development team to implement testing methods and validate test cases
• Assist in understanding and replicating customer issues. Implement test cases that reflect how applications should perform to delight customers.
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression)
• Test hardware devices as required
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed and provide timely solutions
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencies
• Ensuring best testing practices are being applied to improve the quality of Products.
• Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle
• Provide support and documentation
• Collaborate closely with other team members and cross functional stakeholders
• 4 + years of Software Testing Experience on all browsers
• Experience with test plan and test procedure development.
• 1+ years of hardware/IOT devices testing experience is a plus(Hardware testing and diagnosis experience)
• JIRA or tracking tools experience.
• Experience managing lab environments
• Good time management, interpersonal and communication skills.