This position will focus on producing communication deliverables and conducting stakeholder engagement implementing new federal background check requirements while ensuring current Wisconsin background check requirements continue to be met. The Business Analyst will be the face representing the licensing and certification program on the Background Check project to all bureau and county agency staff, providers, as well as executive management. This individual must have strong technical writing skills as well as excellent communication and customer service skills.
The individual in this position will:
• Conduct external stakeholder engagement – attend and present background check changes at provider meetings and conferences throughout Wisconsin.
• Conduct internal stakeholder engagement – provide regular project updates to management, regional staff and other status meetings.
• Produce written communication deliverables– draft informational memoranda, update background check web pages and FAQs, and ensure stakeholder presentation content is up to date. Review all communication content to ensure policy decisions are communicated and provider questions are answered.
• Identify and propose new avenues for presenting background check related information to stakeholders (e.g. providers, other states). Examples include short instructional videos, brochures, and new web page content tailored to audience, such as out-of-state requests.
• Lead communication work stream – schedule work group meetings and discuss team deliverables. Report status of communication deliverables to the Operations Chief.