DESCRIPTION: TECHNICAL SUPPORT SPECIALIST –
Technical Support Specialist is a team member within the Technical Support organization (TS).
These Teams have three primary roles within the North American Industrial commercial operations:
- Provide expert technical advice to dealership service department technicians as well as to the Industrial Field Service people
- Help improve the reliability and serviceability of Industrial products.
- This position will primarily deal with engine Calcode requests and Self-Resolved requests submitted by our dealer network.
- Bachelor Degree; in lieu of Bachelor Degree will accept an Associate’s Degree plus three years of technical experience with mobile equipment OR a High School Diploma plus 5 or more years of technical experience with mobile equipment
- 2 years of mechanical experience, specifically working with automotive or off-road heavy equipment