DESCRIPTION: MS ACCESS DEVELOPER
Through its people and brands, the client delivers power, technology, and innovation to farmers, builders, and drivers all around the world.
We are currently seeking an MS Access Developer who will be responsible for helping design, modify, and troubleshoot an Access database for a new team within Parts & Services.
- Improve upon an existing Access database to fit the team’s goals
- Create a stable and reliable tool that integrates multiple outside SQL reports and Access tables
- Coordinate with team supervisor and IT management to execute improvements and modifications
- Integrate outside software with Access-based software
- Improve and develop user-interfaced forms to facilitate data entry
- Document, test, and implement the tool. Provide initial troubleshooting support
- Advanced skill set with MS Excel and MS Access
- Knowledge of SQL/PDW
- Strong ability within VBA and SQL