DESCRIPTION: SOFTWARE ENGINEER (Embedded Linux)
- Strong knowledge of embedded Linux application development.
- Linux administration knowledge sufficient to load program, run scripts and manage files.
- Linux kernel experience a plus but not required.
- Knowledge of GDB debugger and Eclipse along with strong debugging skills.
- Experience with network protocols and serial interfaces.
- Should be able to run TFTP, Telnet, serial port windows.
- Must be confident in ability to debug, analyze and optimize data stream interfaces and protocols.
- Experience writing documented, maintainable code in a production environment using source code control software.
- Experience with GIT source control a plus.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the full software development lifecycle, with some engineering and business analysis experience a plus.
Pluses: Good problem solving skills. Focused on delivering excellent results and meeting deadlines. Ability to self-manage in a fluid work environment. Good team-based work orientation with excellent communication skills.
Bachelor’s degree (or better) in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Technology, or related field from an accredited 4-year college or university.
5+ years experience in C,C++ coding on embedded Linux platforms.