DESCRIPTION: BUSINESS ANALYST/CONSULTANT –
Primary support for changes/updates to forms, related to the Document Generation subsystem of KIDS (Kids Information Data System) and wiKIDS, the user interface for KIDS. This position is responsible for working with state, local, and county project stakeholders to identify content changes to over 300-plus documents, define business requirements and evaluate system enhancements in light of those requirements. The position will create/modify content, manage testing, document changes, and participate in the full life-cycle implementation of system changes, assist with the production, maintenance, and delivery of user training programs.
This position serves as the application expert related to KIDS and the DocGen Forms Software with responsibility for forms design, creation, updates, business requirements, troubleshooting and maintenance of forms, within the KIDS application and other BCS applications that support all Child Support program areas including, but not limited to, documents, worklists, events, help screens, and security. This position also maintains and publishes program documentation: manuals, fact sheets, and KIDS bulletin board articles.
Responsible for developing and maintaining good working relations with policy and program staff within the Division’s bureaus and offices, other divisions, and local child support agencies.
Business Analyst/Consultant III with 5 plus years of business analysis elicitation, web content software experience, stakeholder communication– both written/verbal, attention to detail, requirements verification, and testing of software applications as the primary job responsibilities.
The Individual in this Position will:
- Responsible for leading and facilitating the communication with KIDS, eKids users, and BITS staff members. They will provide support services to assist in the development and implementation of changes related to over 300-Forms using DocGen software to the Kids application and the document generation application.
- Understand business goals, objectives and problems. They will manage the balance between business requirements and user expectations.
- Use extensive experience as a liaison between users and technologists to drive requirements into design and construction.
- Analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to automate processing or to improve existing processes. Consult with business units to analyze current business procedures, identify issues, and learn specific business requirements.
- Work with the team lead and manager to determine a detailed and prioritized list of objectives and activities for current and future projects.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues efficiently. Assist in the creation and maintenance of test plans. Participate in special projects as required.
- Business Analyst with 5 or more years of experience, relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals, independently performs a variety of complicated tasks.