Description: CRM Support Specialist
advance support for end users working on sales applications. Establish and maintain open lines of
communication between technical support staff and sales support staff to ensure
timely resolution of open issues.
Escalate urgent problems requiring more in-depth knowledge to
appropriate internal resources.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides first
tier application support for the CRM applications by resolving
technical issues through research and investigation responding back to
appropriate parties via phone.
application administration as required to include data uploads, record updates
and various administrative tasks.
- Working with
National Sales Process Manager, Project Managers and other Sales Process team
members, participate in development of knowledge-base for help desk use through
documentation of issues.
- Assist end
user community with technical questions and functionality issues.
- Other duties
- Knowledge or experience with a CRM Tool such as Siebel or SalesForce.com.
- Experience in a call center environment preferred.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems with a high degree of accuracy. Must be able to assess issues quickly and provide solutions.
- Highly motivated self-starter with an eye for detail and excellent attendance/ability to work designated hours.
- Desire to learn and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to communicate effectively with all levels of end users in a patient and friendly way to address questions/problems.
- Ability to multi-task and establish work priorities
- Microsoft Office – A potential candidate should be a strong user with the following tools;
- Microsoft Excel – A candidate should be familiar with simple formulas such as “SUM”, “COUNT”, and “VLOOKUP”. The candidate should be familiar with using Excel spreadsheets to analyze lists of data.
- Microsoft Word – A candidate should be able to use Microsoft Word to draft “How to” documents for the end users, and should have strong writing skills.
- Microsoft Outlook – A candidate should be able to use Microsoft Outlook to manage and send emails