DESCRIPTION: DYFS Senior Technical Analyst III –
- Able to create functional and technical specifications through requirements gathering sessions with end users and other technical team members.
- Develop the new functionality/interfaces as part of the cross functional team working to identify gaps and opportunities.
- Must be a self-started, motivated to manage time and priorities; while striving to anticipate and have a proactive approach.
- Responsible to identify resource needs, performing quality review; and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
- Five Years Experience in applications, systems and solutions.
- High skills in use of .Net framework, Visual Studio, C#, VB, MVC and SQLServer.