ROLE TITLE: Tableau Developer:
Supports Business Intelligence and Enterprise Information Management architecture and technology. Participates in development activities to enhance Business Intelligence and Enterprise Information Management technologies. Experienced position that requires a Bachelors or Masters degree and 5-8 Years of Experience.
Language Requirement: Spanish Speaking
- Knows the different visualization options and when to user them (Bollinger Bands, Bump Charts, Control Charts, Funnel charts, Pareto Charts, Waterfall Charts)
- Conditional Formatting with shapes, colors, size, text, etc.
- Experience working with a variety of data sources (Excel, SQL, Hana, SharePoint, etc.)
- Can use actions, sorting, filters, sets, grouping
- Experience with LOD Calculations and when to use them
- Understand the difference between blending and joining data and the restrictions for each
- Can identify potential performance issues and can suggest work arounds for improving speed
- Experience in publishing reports to a Tableau Server
- Calculations, geo-mapping, date/time field manipulation
- Using a Parameter to change fields
- Aggregation, Granularity, and Ratio Calculations