Bachelor’s degree in technical communications, or business administration. Master’s Degree preferred.
A minimum of three to five years of experience in technical writing, instructional design, training development preferred
- Excellent writing, editing, analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to understand and write clearly about complex topics.
- Proficiency with Instructional Design and Courseware Development methods and principles.
- Strong PC skills and expertise in the Microsoft Office Suite (incl. Microsoft Visio) and Captivate 8.
- Ability to understand and communicate concepts quickly and accurately.
- Accomplished facilitation and presentation skills.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently as well as effectively collaborating on fast-paced, dynamic teams
- Researches, gathers and organizes source information from Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to write, update and revise standard operating procedures (SOPs), process flows, and training materials.
- Collaborate with Subject Matter Experts (SME) to analyze, design, and develop blending learning (both ILT and online) training content
- Establish and maintain project schedules and deliverable deadlines
- Work with management to communicate and mitigate concerns, risks, and issues
- Follow established standards for the ADDIE training process, with an eye on process improvement where possible
- Update course information due to process changes and new product introductions
- Resolves questions and conflicting information that arises during the product review period and revises documentation accordingly.
- Completes assigned product documentation within schedule to achieve quality and timeliness objectives of the project or product release.
- Performs other duties related to producing technical documentation as assigned.