Java Full Stack Architect / Developer – Web, Mobile and IoT
Industrial is building the next generation connected vehicles and equipment that will light up new experiences and make our products smarter. To bring these products to market, we are seeking an experienced and passionate architect / developer to design Connected Solutions and build web applications and REST services.
What you’ll DO:
- Develop and write software for end-to-end IoT and Web solutions by collaborating with partners and development agencies
- Build IoT Web platform applications and services leveraging a micro services architecture.
- Contribute and review solution design to ensure that the business requirements are met and the proposed solutions fits the company connected platform ecosystem.
- Define technical requirements and processes and ensure that these are understood, implemented and delivered across the teams.
- Contribute to the continuous integration process and automate unit / E2E testing and deployments.
- Develop technical plans by collaborating with development agency,
- Track, escalate and manage risks & issues and scope
- Coordinate technical activities and acceptance of the solution.
What you’ll HAVE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Systems or related Engineering in preferably the following disciplines (mechanical, electrical, industrial, instrumentation)
- 5 or more years’ experience in developing Java, C/C++/ C#, SQL, etc.
- 5 years’ experience with backend technologies such as Node.js or ASP.NET, Spring Framework, Sprint Boot, Struts Framework
- 3 or more years’ experience in SOA or Restful API Development and Maintenance
- Collaborate and coordinate with onshore / offshore development teams to integrate with the other systems.
- 3 years’ Experience building cloud apps and services either on AWS and Azure cloud.
- 3 years’ experience with source control repositories such as GIT Hub or Bit Bucket
- Knowledge and awareness of security standards such as OUATH and OpenID.
Nice to HAVE:
Strong leadership ability and communication skills.
Experience in the following technologies J2EE, Azure and AWS Cloud platforms, SAP, MS Dynamics, web portals, cloud architecture, REST web services, etc.