10+ years experience – Senior SCRUM Master (Motivated Business Systems Analyst/SCRUM Master)
liaison and relationship management experience to contribute toward the success of our Wealth Management digital initiatives.
- Perform ScrumMaster duties for agile team including release planning, backlog grooming, sprint planning, and facilitating daily stand-up meetings.
- With Product Owner and other business partners, define, gather, and consolidate high level user stories including acceptance criteria identified during release planning.
- Provide burn rate and other reporting.
- Identify and remove any impediments affecting the team and its progress.
- Guide and coach the sprint team on Agile development methodology.
- Collaborate as a team and with other cross-functional teams to design solutions that meet the needs of the business line.
- Raise awareness of solutions that will include process changes and work with the organization to ensure business readiness.
- Serve as consultant to internal business groups on process improvement projects designed to improve their business results.
- Maintain visibility to user stories, being attentive to changing requirements and priorities.
- Often first point of contact for user support and problem solving.
- Frequently interfaces with business lines, including management, and/or internal resources to ensure quality, timeliness, and testing of all project/release work.
- Reviews and validates test plan approaches for proper functionality coverage.
- Verify product quality through system testing in additional to user acceptance testing.
The position will be the liaison between client subject matter experts and the development team. The position will also identify and assist in the development of additional business opportunities within current clients, applying delivery methodology standards in the creation of solutions, understanding client tactical plans and goals and expressing business requirements in terms of the function to be performed by the solution.
Other responsibilities include overseeing business to system knowledge management, and assisting in overall system design from user interface through backend processes. This is a team-based position that requires strong interpersonal skills.