Seeking a highly qualified individual to fill the role of Data Warehouse Technical Liaison. The individual in this role would be supporting the management, design, and support of multiple Child Care, Working Families and Child Welfare warehouses.
The individual in this role will:
- Lead, Mentor, and Consult for 17 technical staff including Data Modelers, Informatica developers, Business Objects Specialists, and Dashboard/Xcelsius developers.
- Work with enterprise wide business and IT senior management to understand and prioritize data and information requirements.
- Solve complex technical problems.
- Optimize the performance of enterprise business intelligence tools by defining data to filter and index that add value to the user.
- Create testing methodology and criteria.
- Design and coordinates a curriculum for coaching and training customers in the use of business intelligence tools to enhance business decision-making capacity.
- Develop standards, policies and procedures for the form, structure and attributes of the business intelligence tools and systems and validate that standards are being met.
- Develop data/information quality metrics.
- Research new technology and develops business cases to support enterprise wide business intelligence solutions. Participate in special projects as required.
- Have 7 to 10 years of experience with large and complex database management systems, business intelligence tools and systems.
Other Notes to Vendors:
1) An in person interview will be required before a final hire is made.
2) Please bring three (3) business references to an interview.
3) Selected candidate required to sign Exhibit B.
4) A background check may be required before final hire.