Provide support for our WordPress/WooCommerce website and e-commerce platform, including upgrades to base applications and custom plugins, and maintenance of the content ETL process. This is a multi-phased project, with subsequent phases contingent on the outcomes of the first phase.
Tasks for the Programmer-Analyst in the first phase will include:
- Diagnose and repair custom post type “search by location” feature
- Diagnose and repair file download issue for newly-imported content
- Repair thumbnail image display issue
- Update extensions/dependencies to successfully bring WooCommerce to current version
- Other support for the web platform as needed
Well-qualified candidates will have 5+ years of experience in WordPress, developing/supporting WP plugins, and WP e-commerce solutions. In addition, experience in a scripting language such as Python is desired.