We are seeking a dynamic, innovative, forward-thinking, creative person who is dedicated to creating engaging content, both scripted and unscripted, that connects with various audiences, while maintaining consistency. Experience working in television news is preferred.
The position requires extensive knowledge of, and experience with the entire video production process, including concept development, video filming and editing, lighting, and sound, as well as equipment maintenance and trouble-shooting. Experience with still photography, including portrait photography, is a plus.
Excellent customer service skills and professionalism is required; as is the ability to effectively problem solve during stressful moments. Must work well in a collaborative environment and contribute to the synergy of an effective video production team. An exceptional candidate maintains a desire to constantly grow and improve skills, and is always looking to raise the bar and strive for excellence with each and every project.
Required skills include:
• Experience in online audio-visual/multimedia content creation
• Proven expertise in video recording equipment and processes
• Dedication to best practices in lighting and audio
• Knowledge of video and audio compression and encoding methods
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Ability to collaborate and take feedback
• Awareness of social media content optimization and specs
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Final Cut Pro or Adobe Premiere. Photoshop experience a plus
• Experience with various cameras such as Canon XF305 or similar models and thorough understanding of lensing and lighting in various production environments
• Desire to consistently raise the bar
• Ability to work in a fun and fast-paced environment with a positive team
This position will require occasional travel throughout the state.