3-5 years experience – Business Systems Analyst
- The business analyst is responsible for leading business requirements definition to successful completion, including the discovery, analysis and documentation of business requirements, process flows, use cases, test and training plans.
- Works closely with product, relationship management, quality assurance, project management, and technology teams.
- The Business Analyst is responsible for conducting customer and market needs analysis, developing detail product and internet systems requirements and managing all stages of business requirements from initial research to user acceptance testing.
- The position will be the liaison between client subject matter experts and the development team.
- The position will also identify and assist in the development of additional business opportunities within current clients, applying delivery methodology standards in the creation of solutions, understanding client tactical plans and goals and expressing business requirements in terms of the function to be performed by the solution.
- Other responsibilities include overseeing business to system knowledge management, and assisting in overall system design from user interface through backend processes.
- This is a team-based position that requires strong interpersonal skills.
Knowledge and skills required:
· Leadership in planning and analysis
· Strong Business Analysis experience
· The ability to work within a defined project methodology
· A proven background in Financial Services
· Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite
· Experience of Global Payments / SWIFT, Foreign Exchange, Multicurrency DDA Accounts
· Knowledge of International Payments and SWIFT
· Track record of implementation planning and management
· Solid knowledge of Foreign Exchange products, as well as front and back office operational processes
· Extensive experience in creating user test scenarios, cases and scripts
· Strong SIT, UAT and regression testing skills
· Strong project management experience, and ability to work within a larger project team
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Data Management experience
· Ability to work in a time-critical environment, and to prioritize issues
· Experience leading teams and providing direction and guidance
· Excellent organizational skills
· Ability to assess risks
· Understanding of Foreign Exchange, International Securities and FX Middle Office a plus