- Maintenance and enhancements of the Master Data Layer (MDL) IT system and other IT systems as needed.
- The ideal candidate would have expert systems architect, user interface and ASP.NET C# MVC skills using MS Visual Studio 2013, knowledge of oracle, DNR development standards as well as familiarity with DNR’s Master Data Layer.
- Provide architectural and big picture oversight for development of new or enhanced software products.
- Responsible for ensuring quality and consistency of the software architecture across the system and providing day-to-day technical guidance to the development teams.
- Define the system, technical, and application architectures for major areas of development and recommend course of action to maintain cost effectiveness and competitiveness.
- Stay up-to-date on business initiatives and objectives, particularly as these relate to infrastructure and development architecture issues. Research and implement best practices frameworks/capability models that will control costs, provide higher quality, and/or increase predictability of service delivery.
- Research new technology and development tools to remain abreast of current and emerging technology. Entry-Level position within field.
- Requires little to no experience in discipline. Conducts routine tasks as directed. Closely supervised with little latitude for independent judgment.
- Typically requires up to three years experience or equivalent education.